Thursday, February 21, 2008

Proverbs 21:25

A cool verse, "Despite their desires, the lazy will come to ruin, for their hands refuse to work" (NLT)

God places dreams and desires in the hearts of his active followers. It's great to have dreams and desires and passions-and for the person following Christ, they are often times given by Him as He prepares to do in us more than we can ever imagine. However, it's easy to keep dreaming while staying in our current situation or circumstance, dreaming and praying, but not actually doing anything to prepare and begin to equip ourselves and prepare to act upon that desire.

I don't want to be one of those people. I have a passion given by God. I have a dream. I don't want it just to be a dream. I want my passions and dreams to be my reality, and with God's blessing and guidance, it'll happen-if I do something about that passion!

Desires remain desires if we don't act on them, but when we do, our desires can become our reality!

Cool thought.

No comments: