Monday, February 18, 2008

Evolve is Awesome

I'm waiting on the last main session of Evolve to start. So far, so awesome. My wife's sense of sarcasm is improving greatly. We just left Breakout Session 1. It was about churches planting churches. Honestly, it wasn't what I was expecting. There was one guy who wanted to stick out and talk about what he was doing. He was obnoxious. My wife had a couple of funny things to say about him (during the session) and then a couple of things about the session in general. Funny stuff. I won't give details b/c you had to be there to understand, but just know that I'm very proud of her.

Main Session 1 was awesome. Shawn Lovejoy, the pastor and host of the conference, talked about personal discipline. It was great. It was convicting. It dealt with several key areas that I have been addressing recently in my own life.

Well, the music is about to rock. Can't wait for more!!!

No comments: