Friday, February 22, 2008

It Doesn't Make Sense

Today I went shopping at Wal-Mart. I was looking for the Morning Star Crumbles (Ground Beef style tofu crumbles). My friend Jeff got me started on some great meat substitutes that are high in protein and healthy for me and my family. Speaking of that, thanks JR for trying to exploit me for money today in your diet money scheme. He wants me to enter because he knows it's easy money from me b/c of being on the road so much and not being able to exercise very much, etc... and he knows I won't be losing much weight-although I'm losing a little bit, so ha!!! Anyway, back to the Crumbles. I go through the healthy frozen stuff, the veggies, the entrees' and meals, etc.... and can't find the crumbles anywhere. As a last resort, I go down the frozen dessert and ice cream isle, where I finally find the meat substitutes and other healthy stuff-in between the cool whip and frozen pies. Totally makes sense...

No comments: