Tuesday, March 25, 2008

WaveRunner Anyone?

This is it. A 2007 Yamaha FX HO. 160 HP, is a beast out of the hole. We've wakeboarded, tubed and skied with it. It will do 60 mph with 2 adults on it. It's a 3 seater. It only has 17 hours, and the first 10 were the break-in period. I bought it on July 31st. It has a full 4 year warranty-after the 1 yr factory warranty, so it's covered until 2012 by Yamaha. It got the first service already ($100). I have 2 black Yamaha lifejackets & Yamaha bumper guard. Includes the trailer. 4-cycle gets great mileage. I can go from Canton to Acworth and back on around a half tank of gas. Handles unbelievably. Key fob alarm system. This thing was just under $12,000 out the door, not including accessories. I want $10,000 for it. I'm willing to pay a nice referral fee to someone who gets me a buyer!!! God wants me to sell it, and He probably wants you to buy it (without going into debt!)






Great Family Fun, etc... etc... etc...

2 comments:

Aaron Brookshire said...

Don't click on the above comment link. I got spammed by a jerk. If someone can infect the person that did this, feel free to do so. However, they probably have a Mac, so it may not work...

Joel said...

I can personally vouch for how amazing his waverunner is! I personally almost killed my little brother while trying to throw him off! I was an amazing success!