Friday, March 14, 2008

Answer to Prayer

Before my oldest daughter was born, Lisa and I prayed that she would come to an early understanding of Christ, that His Spirit would draw her to Him and that she would come to Him at an early age. Last night, that prayer was answered. I was able to talk with my daughter and guide her to Jesus and she gave her life to Him! It's awesome that as a 5 year old she has a better understanding of what it means to be a Christ follower than many adults I've talked to. Thank you Jesus. 1 committed. 2 to go! I hopefully get to baptize her soon.

3 comments:

David Huey said...

dude.. that's awesome

i'm glad you didn't have to kill one of the jr. church workers for leading your daughter to Jesus!

Aaron Brookshire said...

You're right, 'cause I would have crushed someone!

Tiffany said...

How awesome that you were able to lead Maegan to Christ, and will have the opportunity to baptize her! Your daughter and now sister in Christ! Keep up the great parenting!