Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Joel, This Blogs For You

I had mentioned in an earlier post that I have 3 big things I am praying for in my life. The first was a huge, God sized thing that needed to be answered quickly. God has answered that prayer. Go God!

It is so crazy how we can trust God to the point that we take huge steps of faith in our life, see His hand of provision carrying us through this particular journey, but still have fear and trepidation during this time that God is taking us through. It's like a big irony.

School update: Finished my first class, got an "A". Finishing up my second class this week. This is a class I am retaking from before, but this time I have a "B". GPA repair is underway! It looks like I will possibly graduating next spring!!! Heck yeah!

I went to Ashville last night to a church for a Global Focus training session. It was a cool church. It was planted in 2004. It is at a point of plateua, and they are looking for what will be their next step to go forward. They are interested in the Global Focus model to get moving forward. I hope they do it. It would be a great move for them to make.

Went to Nashville last weekend on a $600,000 motorhome. It was stinking amazing. I'm definately spoiled now in travel. It's definately the right way to travel! We're taking another motor home to Chipley this weekend for a mens conference. I hope it's a nice one!

Joel, hope is suffices your needs for a new blog post!!!

PS, I still need to sell the waverunner!

1 comment:

Joel said...

Thank you so much!!

I can get on with my life now.

Love,
joel