Saturday, April 5, 2008

Simple Church

This past week we went to Ashville for a Simple Church conference with Eric Geiger and Pastor Johnny. It was awesome. Eric shared the mechanics of the simple church process. Pastor Johnny input his wisdom into the process. It was probably my favorite event so far.

My new website should be up soon.

Today Lisa and the family all went to Florida for a week at the beach. I'm here in the rain. I hate being in this empty house. Lisa informed me I'm not allowed to buy anything this week, so that takes all the fun out of everything. I did buy a new wireless router today so we'll be wireless again. She'll appreciate that.

School work is pretty wild. It's actually keeping me busy. I'll be able to get some work done this week!

I had some incredible wings tonight at Bogey's in Towne Lake (BBQ and Hot Sauce on them) while North Carolina got pounded! How embarassing!

Well, I have a Psyc summary to get to so I can post it in tonight b/c I work tomorrow.

It's an awesome time. I got to see some cool people from FBC Acworth today at a family anniversary party at Woodstock today. It's always fun seeing Acworth people. As crazy as some of the stuff was there, I loved that church and the community. I miss it. I miss my friends, but I'm enjoying the present and looking forward to the future!

1 comment:

Joel said...

We miss you too Aaron!