Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Jubileeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

I'm in Branson this week. These couple of weeks will be crazy. I'm trying to use this afternoon to get all my work done for this week. My Liberty classes are winding down soon. Only 12 left after this semester! That's exciting. Had lunch today with an Evangelist named Bill Stafford. He's probably one of the nicest guys I've ever met. It was fun. We went to Dick Clark's restaurant last night. Was hoping to see one of the guys from the Righteous Bros., but he wasn't singing last night. That would have been cool.

I'll be doing Elvis in the morning here for 2500+ people. That'll be fun. It should go well. Hopefully I'll be able to do it next week in Myrtle Beach too. Thursday I'll be at FBC in Rockmart. I'll have to mapquest that place, I have no idea where it is (except somewhere between Cartersville & Alabama).
I'm looking forward to hanging out with Patrick Lathem after the show. He pastors Second Baptist in Cedartown. The church is exploding. They're in an exciting time in the life of their church.

Well, it's time to do school work. We have a 12 hour drive home tomorrow. Then off to Augusta Friday-Saturday, Myrtle Beach Sun-Wed (or Thur) and to South Ga. on Fri-Sat. Israel is coming in a few weeks!

No comments: