Wednesday, January 16, 2008

School is back in session

Well, I got back from Russia in time to see this weeks American Idol. With Joel's help, I identified a homeschooler or two (not all homeschoolers are weird and my wife is going to homeschool our kids, so back off!!!). Thanks dude. Oh yeah, good thing we came back yesterday. My first school assignment was due tonight-which I got done this afternoon! That's right. I'm back-school is back in session, and I'm going to rock out some education. Oh yeah!!!

It's amazing to see God provide in our lives. I'm totally excited about this upcoming year. God has been so faithful in His provision. My family has received 2 totally unexpected checks to help out with our bills, which is great, since my wife and I haven't gotten a paycheck since the week before Christmas (although we have gotten bills!). God is proving that where He leads He provides. JR had some great insight in this area. If we wait on God to put all the pieces together so that we will be comfortable in stepping out to serve Him, then we'll be waiting forever.

I can't encourage you enough to follow God in whatever area He is directing you go in! Prepare yourself so that when God moves in your heart, you can follow Him. It's a scary, amazing journey. However, as some mystery man wrote in Heb. 12:3-4, we haven't given nearly what Jesus has given when He served us by dying for our sin on the cross.

Liberty DLP Tuition: $250 per credit hour
School Books: $50 ea. avg.
Seeing God provide as He prepares you for His service: Priceless

For education, there's Liberty. For everything else, there's God. Follow God.

No comments: