Thursday, August 12, 2010

Busy Weekend is Underway!

I just finished my last assignment for a seminary class I have been taking over the summer. I'm looking forward to my planned graduation date in May! I have had enough of school for a while!

Now it's time to focus on prep for the Global Focus Seminar this weekend, along with prepping to speak at FBC Acworth Saturday evening!

Tomorrow evening I'm driving FBC Woodstock seniors to a ball game, then EARLY Sunday morning, I'm driving Newsong to the airport on their bus, getting back to the church in time to teach a church-wide SAMBS class, followed by a full rest of the day! I'll be glad to breathe on Monday. For now, it's time to go get tables set up, music prepared and notes studied...and I'm sleepy!

1 comment:

David Huey said...

keep me posted on your graduation bro