Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Hobby

I have a "plethora" of hobbies that many men don't, and that doesn't mean I'm wierd. It means I'm very secure in my manhood and I'll do what I enjoy doing.
With that disclaimer...
I love to decorate the birthday cakes for my kids birthdays. Below are some I made for AJ's 1st B-day.

I need to find the pics of Maegan's Dora Map cake with marshmellow mountains from a couple years ago. It was very impressive. Enjoy...

Unfortunately the train didn't survive the "boiling water" sterilization process, it no longer rolls...
A.J.'s personal cake to destroy. At that point, the Braves weren't as embarrassing as they are now.
We had a joint family party for AJ and my nephew Dom b/c they are only 1 day apart. A little soccer action!





1 comment:

Joel said...

Hey it's about time we heard from you again!

Your cakes are beautiful and full of rainbow hew! Did you finger paint them?