Wednesday, June 18, 2008

My New World In Academia

Well, I just got back from taking a CLEP test. I passed it. Thank you Matt Goodwin for reminding me of the wonderful world of Clep! Only 5 more to go!

I also just got an email from Liberty that I made the Dean's List this past semester. That makes me laugh! Pretty cool. My current classes are about to wrap up and my new ones begin next week, so if everything continues to work out, then I will be DONE WITH SCHOOL in Deciembre!!!! Then comes Grad school. Anyway...

The month of Deciembre is a big one. I'll be losing my job (the internship ends), we'll (mainly Lisa) will be having a new baby, and I'll be finishing college.

It's amazing how fast this year has gone by. It's half way done. Pastor will be on Sabbatical in July, then the road will be getting hot in the fall!

Joel asked me last week if I sit and laugh at where God has placed me, and I thought about it, and laughed, and then answered yes. Pastor is now Prez of the SBC, and if anyone can do something about the current dismal state of it's existence, he can! What a year! It is absolutely amazing what God is doing in our lives!

No comments: