Saturday, May 3, 2008

Joe Gibbs Racing is Cheap!!!

If you saw the Richmond race a few minutes ago, the commentators didn't mention this, but here's the reason that Denny Hamlin stayed out and intentionally (I believe) caused a caution.

His tire was going down, but his team mate, Kyle (cheap shot) Bush was in contention to win, but Dale Jr. was pulling away from him and they needed a caution to bring them back together, so I'm pretty sure that Hamlin was instructed to stay out so that he could be the sacrifice (since he couldn't win) that would allow Busch to get back into contention to win. Nascar should check out the radio communication (or text messages) between the pit and Hamlin. I bet that's what really happened. At least if I was the crew chief, that's what I would have done!

1 comment:

Jon said...

If you really want to follow someone who is a legit racer, this guy is the one to follow.

He has mad skills. Just ask Carson!